Puppy love for Dr. Ellison
We recently had the wriggly pleasure of getting a parcel of puppies (quite literally) in for a health check. The lucky veterinarian who got to add this fun package of joy to his day was Dr. Ellison. Each of five totally adorable puppies came out of the box and met Dr. Ellison. Our Puppy Program recommends four visits over the first 18 weeks of life to get your puppy on the road to a long healthy life. Each visit includes a thorough physical exam, appropriate vaccinations, parasite control, and nutritional, weight and behavioural counselling.
The Physical Exam:
- Musculoskeletal Examination
- Skin & Coat Examination
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Evaluation
- Dental, Eye & Ear Health Examinations
- Abdominal Palpation & Urogenital Exam
- Neurologic Check Nutritional & Weight Assessment
- Lifestyle & Behaviour Consultation
- Nail Trim if Required
As well, each visit is your opportunity to ask your vet any questions that may have come up about raising and caring for your puppy. It’s also a great way to make your puppy comfortable with going to the vet, so later visits are low stress for both of you.